Sovereign Wallet Network (SWN) seeks to address the un-federated nature of digital currencies while also solving the scalability trilemma of the blockchain industry. We have completely redesigned blockchain for FinTech and developed MetaMUI, the 1st Identity-based blockchain to truly enable regulated Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transactions. It can be used as the cornerstone for most financial offerings, with its high versatility and support for custom-developed use cases that enable Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) implementation and issuance easily on the MetaMUI CBDC platform.
MetaMUI is built around Self-Sovereign Identity (SSID) technology. By combining the SSID and blockchain token mechanism, MetaMUI was able to create a new identity-based CBDC system that can protect user’s privacy while providing an identity-based transfer system that can satisfy travel rules and other regulatory requirements such as Know your customer (KYC), Anti-money laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT).
MetaMUI Blockchain uses a hybrid system of high-performance digital cash and high-security digital checks. This hybrid architecture allows MetaMUI’s blockchain to be used in global-scale applications, including central banks, digital stock issuance, digital currency exchanges, non-fungible tokens, and more.
We utilize our indigenous multi-ledger architecture - which means that each digital currency generated on MetaMUI Blockchain will have its own blockchain ledger. We also offer a pre-built identity blockchain and digital asset blockchain. Our node system consists of Bank nodes and Mobile nodes.
• It can handle more than 1,000,000 transactions per second (TPS) than 1,000,000 transactions per second (TPS)
• Multi-Asset Issuance and Transfer: Issue digital currency and other assets on a single unified platform
• Algorithmic Central Bank: Control short-term interest rates, growth rates of narrow money and broad money, monetary conditions, inflation, the exchange rate, and other economic indicators
• Special financial Operations: Enable built-in financial applications: inheritance, re-denomination, programmable taxation, and more.
• Peer-Wise Transaction Mechanism with Zero-Cost